Ready Reserve Disclosure
If your statement is for an overdraft protection account, we will figure the finance changes according to a certain pattern.
Ready Reserve Finance Change Calculation
If you have a Ready Reserve account, the bank figures the finance charge by applying each day the daily periodic rate to the daily balance in the account (including current transactions). To get the daily balance, the bank takes the beginning balance of the account each day, adds any new loans or charges, and subtracts any payments and credits. This gives the bank the daily balance. The total finance charges for the billing period are the total of these daily finance charges.
Billing Rights Summary for Ready Reserve Accounts
What to Do if You Think You Find a Mistake on Your Statement
If you think there is an error on your statement, write to us at the address shown on the front of the statement as soon as possible. In your letter, give us the following information:
- Account information: Your name and account number.
- Dollar amount: The dollar amount of the suspected error.
- Description of problem: If you think there is an error on your bill, describe what you believe is wrong and why you believe it is a mistake.
You must contact us within 60 days after the error appeared on your statement.
You must notify us of any potential errors in writing. You may call us, but if you do we are not required to investigate any potential errors and you may have to pay the amount in question.
While we investigate whether or not there has been an error, the following are true:
- We cannot try to collect the amount in question, or report you as delinquent on that amount.
- The charge in question may remain on your statement, and we may continue to charge you interest on that amount. But, if we determine that we made a mistake, you will not have to pay the amount in question or any interest or other fees related to that amount.
- While you do not have to pay the amount in question, you are responsible for the remainder of your balance.
- We can apply any unpaid amount against your credit limit.